miércoles, 26 de marzo de 2014

How to make a PREZI presentation?

Prezi1.png
    At first, what is PREZI? It is a really attractive presentation. This presentation has text and photos that you zoom in and out of. It is similar to a power point but it is more dynamic. 

    Advantages: You can show PREZI to others on a different computer through your PREZI account, or you can link to them. It is so useful because you can also embed them in blogs or in school projects or something like that.

    Now, if you want to create one, here I explain it following  these steps:


First Step: Create your own PREZI account.


Prezi-Programa-Alternativo
1. Click on "PREZI"
2. Click on "Sign Up" in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
3. Here, it is much better that you click on "Free".
4. After, you click on "Register and Continue".
5. Finally, Welcome to PREZI! Choose to watch a video, view other people's prezi creations or create your own.

Second Step: Create your PREZI presentation.

I can explain it, but I think that is easier if you watch this video:





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario