miércoles, 2 de abril de 2014

A picture is worth a thousand words.


    Sometimes they ask us to make a presentation or video on a particular topic. Whether at school, college or our work, we can carry it out properly, but ... What is the correct way? The answer is simple. The correct way to do things, is to make watching the video who is forget everything else, that is when you catch the attention of your boss or teacher, for example.
    To get "bewitch" the viewer making all your senses are in your presentation is not an easy task, based hechar get hours, because you know, all work has a reward. 
    Then I made a little guide of things you should consider.

1 - Nothing goes right the first time. (IMPORTANT) 

2 - Everything can be improved. What are all the photos and the text does not make it an entertaining video, because we tend to believe that everything we do is prefect. I always ask for a second opinion.

3 - You centrate on the subject. If you are doing a story, you can not put pictures aggressive. Use soft colors. A range of pastel colors will be the best option.

4 -Transitions must be studied. You can not put five pictures without text that take forever and then a full uniform with text background. To make reading more enjoyable, you need to divide the text with different images. 

5 - Cohesion. Does all relationship? Imagine you're expounding on the Labrador dog breed suddenly seems a picture of a Husky. That is catastrophic! And you will wonder why you mention if it's obvious, but I can assure you that I have seen in many forms in which things how are you are the order of the day.

6 - Music. Put aside your taste for Rock, Heavy Metal and Reggeton, here is worthless. A video can not be subjective. The music sets the mood. Surrounds us and makes our video acquire realism and credibility.

    I hope these tips will help, but as a picture is worth a thousand words, here I leave a video I made. I hope you serve:



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario